Thursday, August 7, 2008

That Hiccuping Chick

So I'm thinking about that hiccuping chick again, and I'm going to attempt to drive home how much having 3 weeks worth of neverending hiccups would suck. They inhibit tons of things. Here are a few:

1) Hide and seek. Forget about it. Cannot happen any longer.
2) Swimming. I made that up. But I really feel like being underwater with hiccups would be really really awful and you would get water up your nose and in your mouth and possibly drown or throw up and those both suck.
3) Movies. Nope. And so many good ones came out this summer!
4) Choir. She may or may not have been a choir girl, but if she was ever thinking about it, those hiccups made the decision for her.
5) Making out. Whatever.


I'm going to stop at 5 because lists tend to get boring after 5. Feel free to add.

No comments: