Saturday, August 2, 2008

Drrrrrrrrream

I had the BEST dream. It was the BEST dream because in it, I had this room full of about 10 people (and I knew all of them!) and each of them had something super and awesome to say about me! YOU ALMOST CAN'T BEAT THAT IN A DREAM.
I also had a dream before that about following all of my friends and possibly some guy to the Caribbean, and while I was there I flooded a kitchen and turned on some weird vent and couldn't figure out how to fix either problem. And some mom with a baby had to fix it for me. And yeah. I was one of the popular girls, so that was new. But rather than being bitchy we were more like the the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants or something.

I'm going to see Mamma Mia! today!!!! No one seems interested in it, but I cannot wait. I cannot wait to hear Meryl , or however it's spelled

No comments: