Tuesday, August 5, 2008

After All...

So after all that excitement about the run I took with my friend, and after my acceptance of its failure, I wake up completely burned out. This was yesterday ( I couldn't even be bothered to write about it at the time). Anyway, yesterday that run just seemed to do quite a number on my mood, gave me a pulsing headache that lasted about 6 hours, and made me weak and weirdly nauseous the entire day. I thought I was getting sick with what my mom had, but that was probably because she kept insisting that these were all the symptoms she was getting before she had thrown up the day before. Thanks mom. Ever the optimist:)
Anyway, I thought it would be all over today, but I woke up this morning with strained muscles in my thigh and butt. So there's that.
I'm running anyway, because if I keep pampering myself and not going I'll never be ready for the 10K.
Plus, I've learned my lesson and won't ever be foolish enough to have a full meal before I go run. And then add 37mL of water on top of that food in a time span of about 40 minutes.

So yeah- sorry that this post was basically just me whining and talking about myself (more than usual:) )

Have a good one!

No comments: