Sunday, August 3, 2008

2 MORE DREAMS

I had two really satisfying dreams last night.
The first one had this girl who I absolutely hate in it, but it was really good anyway, because it was just so interesting. In the dream, we basically would just sit around with dead people in a cafeteria on the other side, and my sister had this infuriating habit of trying to impress this girl who we both really hate. So it was just cool. Since we were on "the other side."
Also, I had a dream that I was a WITCH. Like a normal person with powers. This dream must be the Universe's answer to my prayers, because even at 20 I just think that being a witch would be TOO.COOL. So in the dream witches everywhere were being prosecuted, so I was on the run with my boyfriend and his family. Which is sort of random. We found this house and the lady ended up being a witch enthusiast and she knew immediately that we were witches. Her basement was basically a hide-out, it had two doggie doors for us to crawl through when inspectors came to her house for random searches. So once they did, and we went through two rooms and ended up going through like three different sets of rooms full of doors (these rooms were pretty much exactly how I would imagine Harry Potter's Department of Mysteries door room, except these were all wooden and were rotating not just regular doors). So boyfriend, boyfriend's little brother, and I ended up being the only ones running through and we would close the doors behind us and stuff. It was really exciting and cool, because the chances of the inspectors choosing the exact set of doors that we did was almost impossible (there were 6 doors in every room). Anyway, we all also had this really cool power where we would touch our noses and concentrate just enough on a location and just end up there. And that would be too cool in real life.

No comments: