Monday, August 25, 2008

Boyfrannns

I never ask for boy advice, but people come to me for advice about boys a lot.

I'm not sure if this is a problem or not, but it's something I've always done. I guess I'm just really not comfortable talking about "guy problems" because I feel like it leaves me vulnerable to looking weak and for people to judge me or think their relationships are better than mine.
And that list is ridiculous and probably not true. But whatever, I'm paranoid.

Anyway, I'm not sure if anyone really notices that I almost never talk about these things exclusively, but I do like that people feel they can come to me for advice.
Possibly I think my own self is a good enough person to confide in, if that makes sense? Like, other people seem to think my judgment is alright enough to talk about things with, so maybe I'm just really good at taking my own advice.


Yeah, I'm definitely going with that one. hahaha

No comments: