Sunday, August 3, 2008

9:09PM

Okay, so the run that I attempted tonight was just AWFUL. I am beyond disappointed in myself because I can usually pride myself on having very good endurance and not needing to make up excuses for any weaknesses while exercising. Tonight shouldn't have been any different, buttttt it was (sucks). I guess I just need to admit sometimes that my body has limitations, and as much as I'd like for my mind to help me deny this fact, there really isn't anything I can do about it.

And eating a full meal before running is the worst idea ever.

I got really awesome girl time out of the experience though, and girl time is just one of those necessary things for most women. For me at least. So in that way I'm satisfied enough to not be hating myself right now (at least not too much)

No comments: