Monday, October 5, 2009

Yeah, so I can only hope that she didn't come to that conclusion because she is giving up on me. I was surprised to hear that I was so transparent, and that in 4-weeks the actual issue had revealed itself.
I was relieved to know that I am not necessarily crazy. Or if I am, I can try to fix it.
I'm scared because I don't know what happens next and I don't know what that stuff will do or how I will feel or if I will lose sight of myself even more, and for forever.
I'm afraid to let my parents know, especially my dad. Which doesn't make sense because he experienced it before I did and my parents don't judge me that way. But if they wanted to they could and that scares me.
I don't know who to talk to about this

3 comments:

Niki Leist said...

i love you a lot.

njgypsy said...

Maybe she just sees strength in you that you can't see.

Graceful world, I kindly ask said...

i'm here for the talking to/running with/getting ice cream tonight with if you need to do some talking!! <3