Monday, October 5, 2009

I woke up annoyed. HOW MUCH DOES THAT SUCK? Why did that happen?

I'm going running, it will probably be one of those things where I start crying while I'm running. There doesn't necessarily have to be a reason for that, just blood pumping and heart beating.


It's a beautiful day, I foresee a wonderful Autumn. Aesthetically, at the very least.

I just feel weird.


******************

The run was fine, I didn't go far but my running philosophy is to go easy on myself so it's enjoyable. It's hard enough to get myself running, and running itself is hard so. I'll just be easy on that one.

There was a women's group walking the loop I do, which was beneficial to me because I am an energy stealer when I run and they had lots to loan.
!!








IT'S GONNA BE NOTHINGGGGG

**********

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong.

Maybe that's true.
I've forgiven you but that by no means says I want you back in my life.

***********

And it isn't that I find myself unattractive or boring or anything. I guess I just feel like I can't get where a dude comes from when he thinks he sees something good here. I don't want to be put on a pedestal I don't deserve. There isn't anything special behind the scenes. I can't handle the pressure of being someone greater than me.

So I guess that what I'm saying is I don't feel that I'm entitled to holding anybody's interest. So maybe it was never him not loving himself, it was me not loving myself.


endpost.

No comments: