Monday, October 26, 2009

I guess I was dumb for thinking that CVS would call me when my prescription was filled? Even though I gave them my digits? I dungetit.

Cruise today! OFF CAMPUS! I didn't almost get hit by a car, which was pretty cool. I did almost die by suffocation though. Nostril situation: both are now clogged. I'm sleepy and cloudyyyy in da head. Also, I can't taste food! So that's cool. I almost (ALMOST BUT NOT REALLY) wish I could stay tasteless foreverrrr. Cause then I'd have no reason to eat except for when I was sincerely hungry. Never. happening. in. this lifetime. BOO.

Got a hold of Karen O and the Kids today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHERETHEWILDTHINGSARESOUNDTRACK.
I<3 it a lot.








Can I make pictures I take into postcards? How does that even work? I'm not gonna' do it cause the pictures are mine. I want em. I was just thinking about it. Let me know.






endpost.

1 comment:

DramaPrincess32 said...

ahh sorry your sick... Brian is too :( Hope you feel better soon!! And not to taste would be wonderful!! I would miss it though!!