Saturday, October 17, 2009

I have a headache, but I refuse to call it hungover. I'll attribute it to serious lack of sleep.

This semester, music has suddenly become for me what books were this summer. I am living vicariously through song so I don't have to think my own thoughts. Yay!
Anyway, I guess I'm sort of enabling myself about stupid things and I know I shouldn't do things like that but I can't take control of myself and so it's fine.

I lost my debit card yesterday, which is really dumb. It's like the 17th time or something. Seriously. Anyway, I lost it immediately after making a cash withdrawal using the card so. That sucks.
I ordered a new one this morning from a pretty unprofessional dude. He was pretty cool I guess. Also, if you need help ordering a new card: don't sweat it, I got your back

No comments: