Saturday, October 3, 2009

Home.



It's amazing that when life allows me to get over myself, really bad shit starts happening to everyone else.
So what I have to do is make sure I keep my head afloat so that everyone else can too. Even if I have to drag them all out of the water.

I wasn't expecting to come home and find that anything had changed, but now everything has changed and things will be different forever unless I find out that everyone is OK and healthy and surviving.
There's a good chance that's what will happen, right?

Tuesday will be a pretty big day for this household.

She didn't tell my dad which was surprising. I guess not everyone desires the same support system I do. I wonder where that comes from

This reminds me of when my mom was skinnier than I am, even though she's inches taller, because when she didn't feel well she didn't eat. And when you don't eat you can't get better.
It isn't about the food, it's just about feeling well.


Other than scared and in anticipation of three days from now, I feel okay and whole.

No comments: