Friday, October 2, 2009

So what's been going on lately. In actual, sane sentences.

I had my first painting crit of the year yesterday. I was completely let down with what I created. I don't really have much to say about the painting anymore, except for that I hate it and I think we betrayed each other big time.
Ha
seriously.

Volunteered for Regina last night. I can't tell if the world loves or hates when Trina and I (or any of 5b) interact in public?
Ever since our Spooky Cat scene in Shop Rite, I'm leaning toward the latter...I guess it doesn't matter if we're having fun?? RIGHT??


Also, I've finally had that experience where I gave up on caring about a guy who says one thing and does another. And he comes running back my way.
I cannot fucking believe that philosophy holds any amount of truth.
I mean I can, but come ON.
I guess in this situation it works out really well, because it's exactly what we talked about in the first place. I wish I could always feel this empowered in situations. It's so much healthier for me to feel that I have as much control over what's going on as he does. God knows that's not how it felt before.

Home this weekend for CHURCH bullshit, of all things. Missing applefest on Sunday because of it BOO.
I will never understand how my parents could possibly raise three women in the Catholic faith.
So backwards



endpost.

1 comment:

Graceful world, I kindly ask said...

"I will never understand how my parents could possibly raise three women in the Catholic faith.
So backwards"

It took me years to realize this, but I agree completely.