Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand and I think it's pretty great. I can't get to the bottom of why I love something that business-men love? How do I have anything in common with business-men? I'm scared a little bit. I guess it doesn't matter, I love the bitch I don't givafuck.

I had to get blood work yesterday morning. My arm bruised from it so now it looks like I'm an insane person. Fine I guess.


Being bolstered into happiness by something I'm not supposed to feel. It's been a long long time





endpost.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is why you love the woman that business-men love:

"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

And here is why I hate her:

"There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil."

Ayn Rand's essence is radical, uncompromising individuality. Your views on the individual in relationship to society will dictate how you like her.