Monday, August 23, 2010

Some Things




First off, I had a dream that my ex died. I've had that dream before, except then it was when we were dating and I called him and made sure he was alive.
After dating for almost 6 years it's weird to not be able to do that. Last summer we managed to be 'friends' kinda but after a series of strange events, things just didn't work out that way this time around.
The few times that we ended up at the same party, we barely said hello or looked at each other.
Last time I saw him he left the party we were at almost immediately after I showed up.
So that's awkward and just really sad and I feel guilty because that's how I am.





In happier news though, I know what I want in life- as far as friendship, companionship, love- and all of it is being fulfilled way way way beyond any expectation. The three of us have chosen Bethlehem as our location of relocation.
Also, I got called for a second interview for the store manager position at Claire's. If I get this job, all of my money issues will be resolved.
Fingerscrossedfingerscrossedfingerscrossed.

And I am happy for today at least.




endpost.

No comments: