Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm sick of sleeping alone.
Tonight we were all going to camp and it was going to be super fun and Niki was finally going to meet Megan and SOMEHOW IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. EVEN THOUGH we drove the 30 minutes *which turned into 2 fucking hours.
Looked forward to fun and photos and waking up in the arm's of the dude I'm in love with. Or with him in my arms, whatever.
Major fucking bummer, major fucking let down.
The night is a bust and I'm freaking out about it forever.

PS-It ended with Niki running a stop sign and not knowing she did until we talked about it 10 minutes later and she thought I was laughing at my neighbors in PJs cleaning their yard appliances <---DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE NIKI.
hahhahahahah. I hate those guys. I hate this night.


:(

And obviously none of this has anything to do with camping.

No comments: