Tuesday, August 10, 2010

So. Today I came to the realization that the people I share a roof with are assholes over 50% of the time.
More often than not they are disrespecting my political values, questioning my aspirations, or just pissing me off.
This means some drastic changes in behavior toward every one of them.
Ideally, any form of communication will be kept to email or text only...email is my dad's preferred way of communication anyway, because when he tries doing things like a regular human being (face to face) it usually ends with him being a huge freak and making everyone cry.

To clear things up a bit, right now my older sister is the main culprit because she was rude to my guest for absolutely no reason and when I asked her about it she didn't deny or apologize for what she had done. That is, turn on the television in our family room when someone was SLEEPING IN THERE.
'I know. People live here. What do you want me to do about it.'
Fucking fucker. Are you really 24 with no aspirations of moving out of this place? Big surprise.

Nothing upsets my family more than when they are rude and plain out mean and get nothing in response. In school we're taught not to bother with people who don't treat us properly. Unfortunately, that happens to be these people.
I hope they hate me and that way they will leave me alone.

Maybe one day my mom will realize I'm not intentionally trying to piss her off, she's just a grade-A asshole and EVERYTHING pisses her off.

I hate this place. These people are the worst.

I'm going to go cry in my car now and then go to work. Don't worry I'm armed with extra eyeliner

No comments: