Friday, August 6, 2010

I HATE living at home. Living at home means that people take MY fucking clothing that I paid for and do what they want with it. Including put it in other people's drawers. WHAT THE FUCK. I CAN'T EVEN TAKE IT. What is with the people here? Why would anyone assume that random clothing that mysteriously appears on their bed automatically belongs to them????

Not even laundry is sacred anymore! AND I HATE EVERYTHING.

The loss of freedom that comes with living here makes me irrationally angry, irrationally unhappy, and generally a freak.

1 comment:

Paul James said...

I share in your despair over the rampant wardrobe abuse by your family. My wardrobe abusers don't even listen when I tell (scream really)them to stop. The result is now a general emotional numbness towards the lot of them.

I saw on the Real Housewives of DC that one of the women had a fingerprint coded lock on her closet. I feel as if we should invest in them too.