Sunday, August 15, 2010


I've been applying for full-time jobs all morning and all last night. Unfortunately that only adds up to 5 because I played Family Feud and Bejewled Blitz and was also on Tumblr during the application process.

Anyway...so that's 5 full time jobs I've applied for which is WEIRD and exciting for now until no one calls and I cry in mah pillow e'ry nightttt.

Also I am off to apply for full-time job 6 at Claire's. This is the position I am hoping for most because it's a basic retail manager position in the mall where I already work (no commute). Also it's Claire's so I wouldn't buy anything or be afraid of fucking up too much.

All of this because my dad and I had a really serious really good conversation and I've decided I need a stable income (A FULL-TIME JOB) before I can move out of this house.

Someone hire me.

No comments: