Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The past 3 days have been full of comfortable bike rides and amazing talks.

Next week, I may be attempting a 25-mile *orless ride to a campsite to sleep for a night. THAT would be uh-huh-mazing.
Megan and Josh are currently planning for a cross country bike trip. I want to be able to ride cross country. Even if I don't go, I want to know that I am capable. I'm starting now. I want to be able to keep up with anyone on anything. Mindset mindset, I have a goal.

Today we went to Ramapo, it was weird and surreal. Great to see Z and Arlene. Bad to go back to this place that I reside in that isn't home anymore.

Tomorrow is a small ride around town! Up for breakfast and meeting Niki at the Bagel Shack. Then to any pharmacy that carries wart remover! Sorry Josh!


endpost.

No comments: