Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Moving out is become a super exciting, super fast, super real THING in my life (our lives).

As most of you know I am now employed full-time as a store manager at Claire's Boutique. This job allows me the privilege of flying the nest. *Also, this job allows tattoos as well as up to two facial piercings and I can wear whatever I want as long as it isn't jeans-FUCKYEAH*

Anyway, Josh and I are talking more and more about what it will be like when we are living together.
We talked about beds, and the furniture our parents will let us have. Furnishing from Ikea and how we will share bookshelves. And how his desk can be a table for the front door or a desk or anything. And how there can be a place for keys.

So it's very just GREAT and I can't wait for it to happen because I know it will be good to wake up together and be able to say 'good night' instead of 'good bye.'



No comments: