Wednesday, February 4, 2009

RA/CA Apps

Oh Lordy!!!! I am trying to apply to be a CA for next semester (Fall 2009) but dude, the application process if so fucking confusing and all over the place. I am the worst person with paperwork so I'm really nervous I won't even have the opportunity to get considered for the position because I have no freaking clue what's going on as far as filling shit out and what's supposed to be emailed and stuff.!?!?1
Whatevs, dude. We'll see what comes of it.

I'm starving and not eating lunch until 1:30.

Today I'm also talking to one of my teachers about possibly becoming an adviser for my Ramapo Chapter of Invisible Children!!!! I hope it works out. He said that he is already an adviser for another group, so I'm not sure if that means yes or no...but maybe he has someone else in line who could take the position.


Anyway, peach slices and Arrested Development? Yes, please.


endpost.

No comments: