Monday, February 23, 2009

NEGLECT

Um, what the hell? I haven't even posted here in so long. What has gone on my life since then? Did I write about being rear ended w/ Paul for the second time in 3 years and getting terrible whiplash because of it?
I got an RA/CA interview...
I don't know how much I'm getting paid at work, but I should in like 9 minutes...
We made Reeses this weekend!
I have cramps?
Whatever I'll just photo-journal for you:

The Reeses being made!!!! They were seriously so much better than actual Reeses. DELICIOUS. I got a pimple from eating them that very night. That just tells me how rich in chocolaty goodness they were.


My pal Lindsay Sanchez and The Ragtags at Moe's!!!! You can't see them but there is an amazingly talented crew with her (drums, bass guitar, saxes, trumpet). Very very very cool time and awesome food. Except I didn't have elbow room? Pictured here:


Anyway. After Moe's we saw The Frontbottoms at Coolbeans. Here's a picture of Bribri I got from Coolbeans but not performing, because the shots I got just weren't that good:


THEN IT WAS PARTY TIME. SO HERE:

No comments: