Tuesday, February 10, 2009

IF I COULD RIP HER HAIR OUT I WOULD

What the FUCK.
So class with the Kdgs was fine. They were pretty well behaved, they liked me, and there were only ten of them. Easy money.
This morning I wake up with a voicemail from my boss, Adelina, saying to call the office. Whatever, I knew I hadn't done anything wrong and I had just woken up. I call.
Adelina asked me how class was and then asked me how I had dropped off the kids after class. I let her know that I did just as the secretary said: I brought the latch-key kids to the gym, and left the rest in the front of the school with the teachers who were supervising that area. All were present and accounted for so I cleaned up my things and headed for home.
"Okay, well that is going to have to change," she says. That was in reference to how I dropped them off. According to Adelina, one of my kindergartners had left the school and walked home all alone(!!). The furious mom called the Mad Science office because the school was not taking the blame.
I'm tired when I'm hearing this so I just sort of go along with it. I ask her what my other boss, Manal had done...Manal was at the school with me and we both dropped off at the same time. Adelina's response is a shady "Uh, I don't know." Whatever.
So then I text Manal, really thinking on it. I asked her if I had done anything wrong. Her response was basically as follows:
"No, nothing that happened yesterday was your fault. The child did not walk home alone, the contact Amanda walked him around the school. She should not have taken him from the pick up area. We will do drop off differently next week because the school's way was disorganized. Don't worry, the school is happy with you!"
WHAT THE FUCK ADELINA. IF I COULD RIP HER HAIR OUT I WOULD. I cannot fucking believe that she lied to me like that!!!!
Like SERIOUSLY if I could quit I would. I was SO furious when I realized she was blatantly lying to me and blaming me for something I absolutely did not do. I don't know what the hell her problem is but I honestly hate her because of this. She was acting like I was the worst person in the world and like my job was on the line or some shit. Fuck that.




Good day other than that bullshit.


endpost.

No comments: