Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cookies?!

What the fuck! Here I am thinking about which work out I am going to do today, A PERIOD day (whatever, I said it), and someone downstairs is ingesting something that smells so much like cookies I want to scream.
This is partially because I woke up 12 minutes ago, and it takes me like 45 minutes to become human again after waking up. I am in such a bad mood! I have to fucking tutor some child today on reading & writing and I have to give a presentation for a class that is a total waste of time for my major. Totaltotaltotal.
Whatever.

YESTERDAY was pretty awesome because my Art & Exile professor (Shalom Gorewitz) introduced me to an artist who came to Ramapo all the way from Ghana. He introduced me because of Invisible Children, and it was a very awesome moment because he only introduced one other person in the class and that was the hot white boy who left his homeland of South Africa with his parents (his dad from Zimbabwe and his mother from Czech(?) ) because of the violence. So neat!for me:) I was also pleased to see that the artist from Ghana was incredible. So awesome. And he loved to talk about his work, which is something that I should learn how to do. I actually took home a number of ideas based off of work he had on display. Exciting! :D I
seriously love painting.




endpost.

No comments: