Saturday, February 28, 2009

21st birthday high lights. YOU'RE IN FOR IT.

LIZ IF YOU'RE READING THIS I HOPE YOUR 21ST IS WILDWILDWILDANDCRAZY!!!!!

Here are a few highlights from the big birthday night! Awesome times with amazing people, I'm pretty glad about my set of friends. Didn't throw up or black out, but I was hung over for the first time ever this whole day! AND STILL. I also woke up at 7AM still drunk, something that I never ever thought was true when people said it. Sorry for thinking you were all liars people, I take it back!
Thanks all who were there. Dylan- I cannot wait to start that book!!!!!!!

<3


Literally crouching on the floor because that's where the camera lense was pointing at the time.


Coolest ladies in the bar?



Lovers<3 Birthdays! :D


Being a bitch at Paul's face


Blue Steel


HAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaafunfunfunfun


Mmmnotsure?


Everyone in this picture is very rad. Thom held the camera so high up that he captured his own head. Good job, Thom.


Best friends<3


Identical twin sisters


Bestbest friends <3 Too bad Thom isn't in this picture, that would have made it perfect:)


Cool cool stranger.


Double-fisting? Sort of. Fun pic, fun sequins!!!!


Being (pretty) jazzy at bar number 1


^Paul singing McCarthur's Park JUST FOR ME. Note: He does not even hum along to his favorite songs in the car...thanks for being my best friend Mister!



endpost.

No comments: