Monday, February 9, 2009

Excited About Life?

Was I too excited about life last night when I couldn't fall asleep?? Or was it just the coffee?
I lay in bed for 2 hours, which has never ever happened to me before, and battled for sleep. Just as I was about to drift off very restlessly I got a text message. Bummer. Then I was up for another two hours. My body would either fight OFF sleep (dumb idiot) by being frightened away from the idea of my brain shutting off while my consciousness was still hanging out (weird, don't think about it: you won't sleep)...or I would get excited about something or think of something that I wanted to write down.
As a result I got 6 hours of sleep, when I prefer 8. But I still did a work out this morning, for the natural energies...and I'm sure at 20 years old I will survive on 6 hours (most people get less, I'm sure).

Work today teaching kindergartners. They are going to eat me alive. Especially in my current state of half sleep. I can't even help complaining about it, this weekend has just been severely exhausting.

In other news. Find and download the song Je Veux te Voir by Yelle. Awesomeawesome.




endpost.

1 comment:

DramaPrincess32 said...

Ahhh I hate when I don't sleep right and can't get things out of my head. Its a horrible thing. Hope the kindergardeners were not too horrible.