Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Garbage: Lesson Learned

First off, Happy Fat Tuesday all!!!! I fulfilled my duty and probably consumed GreaterThan (<,>?) 2,000 calories today! WOOHOO. Being a fatass is so easy when given an excuse.

Secondly, if your garbage can is full: EMPTY IT .
(PLEASE?).
I learned this lesson today because of Paul. Really Paul, your garbage was way full before shoving the cardboard on top. Then you somehow managed to fill it again.
I guess I should pat Paul on the back for defying physics in this way, and filling his garbage can two whole times (!except once!).
!
But I won't.
Because when I helped him empty out the one single garbage can with two fillings of garbage in it, the following happened:

I'm a good person (sort of) so I helped him clean it up, and unhappily so, pictured here:
< Notice the gloves, though?








endpost:

No comments: