Thursday, February 5, 2009

Classhole.

Someone please tell me why the man in the front of the room is persistently asking us if we are going to COPYRIGHT OUR FUCKING LESSON PLANS.

What the fuck. This class is so freaking useless to me. Technology in the Classroom! For the art major? Not so much.
Anyway- today I learned about a society of OS people...Objective Sexuals. THEY ARE IN LOVE WITH OBJECTS. I will post the 21 minute documentary when I am out of this ridiculous class. This woman married the freaking Eiffel Tower...but like: they aren't even monogamous !!! They are cheating on their objects!?
One woman was in love with her bow (of a bow and arrow). His name is Lance, they had sex, she was an archery world champ because of him and isn't as good now since they broke up 2 years ago. Too ridiculous (too good).



endpost.

No comments: