Saturday, January 31, 2009

Vanessa Hudgens (Beautiful Beautiful)

So yesterday I got really excited about how gorgeous and perfect Vanessa Hudgens is. But then I got sad because I don't look anywhere as good as her. But then I got glad because I thought that if I had professionals doing my hair and makeup, then I would be at least 50% as pretty as she is! So there's hope sort of!
Which made me feel good in an inferior sort of way.
And that was my Good of yesterday.:)

Today (and yesterday and always) I am very much rejoicing at how long my hair has suddenly gotten! Growgrowgrow!

And today is also visiting with Brian, so I am OUTTA' HERE. Busy weekend for me:). Super secret plans last night, Stevens today into tomorrow, and Superbowl party tomorrow night! Whoopwhoop.



endpost.

No comments: