Monday, January 12, 2009

Hairs

Got the hairs trimmed. It's what I want: no one will notice but me that my hair is barely shorter but much healthier!!!!

Visiting with Niki on Thursday I hope!:D

OH. Today I learned that fat TRULY does weigh less than muscle. I got on the scale this morning and had, according to it, lost like 3 pounds...FALSE. I know I haven't. I've cut back on snacking, but only because I had cut back on working out. What with laziness and then the roadtrip...!!!... I just didn't have the time...because when I was inspired to work out again, I was headed to NC without my running kicks:)

Anyway, since I've been back I've done two intense workouts and I'm planning on a decent run tomorrow (4.5 miles). I feel better already. Less soft and lazy. Hopefully I don't cop out on myself. Carina isn't coming because of the cold, and it's hard for me to inspire myself to move when I'm alone. We'll see what happens. I have a destination (from my house to Carina's then back to my house) so it should be alright because of that. That's the longest run I'll have taken for a long long time though, sooo yeah.




endpost.

No comments: