Monday, January 19, 2009

Back

Back to school and feeling things out. Paul isn't here until much later today, so it's sort of weird being here and being anchorless. I'm doing alright though. I ran some errands (all alone! I should get used to this...). Now I have food and can survive the winter.
I guess I'm feeling more down than I expected to. I'm sort of stuck in my room because I have no friends and the friends I do have are busy. I already worked out this morning and it's too cold and slippery to go for a walk. I also don't have my bike here...still...so a bike ride is out of the question. I guess I'll read? I hate it when people just sit around in their rooms like lazy assholes doing nothing and wasting away their college experiences. But at the moment, I have no alternative until I get phoned for dinner. Which may or may not even happen?

15 weeks.












endpost.

No comments: