Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back Home!

So I've been back home for a few days, but I figured I would entitle this blog post as that regardless.

The other night, I went to my first live hockey game. AWESOME.

Last night was Mary's house for a final reunion of the full group of people who I met and became friends with this summer, so that was very lovely and fun.

School is LOOMING around the corner. But I have recently felt very liberated to the point of bad-assery. If I'm not going to let the Man get me down, than I most certainly won't allow anyone else to! So stick it to THAT fuckers. Also- I haven't officially dropped the bomb...but I did mention to my mom that I want to drop out of the education program, focus on art, and possibly become certified through an outside teaching program.


Sledding this morning! Now that I am a bit more awake, I'm looking forward to it!!!! And maybe a haircut? Please? Sorry split ends:-\




endpost.

No comments: