Monday, January 26, 2009

No More Pizza, French Fries, or Ice Cream Until Mid-February

It's true! I've hopped the train with Paul, and we will not be polluting our bodies with any of those things until sometime in February!!!! Along with french fries, I am going to eliminate essentially all fast-food. Completely ousting Dunkin Donuts from this category, I will still allow myself (at times) to enjoy the simple pleasures of an egg&cheese on a croissant, plus those zesty hashbrowns which they supply (and which are, for whatever reason, so difficult to order).

Life in the apartment is good. My room is so chill. I'm hoping that I don't end up with a roommate, just because I love how clean the place is all the time (since it's half empty). I would also love the opportunity to move my tapestries from downstairs to my bedroom. Then the chillness would be absolutely complete.

I've decided that I am going to start calling some people sometimes (if you're reading this and I don't call you...sorry!). This decision is very strange for me, because I generally do not like phone conversations.
Anyway- I've called Niki twice and it was very pleasant both times. Telephone conversations also make me feel like a mom (my mom, specifically) in a good way. I feel very ladylike and mature, even if phone-calls don't necessarily constitute either one of those things.... SO. I guess I just feel empowered by the decision to make the action.

Also, I have a problem because my left foot keeps falling asleep underneath me. I refuse to stop sitting on it this way, because it's comfortable, so it should just quit it's restfulness and allow me 100% comfort rather than 98% comfort tinged with worry over sleepy limbs.

Good of the day: Extremely chill looking room.



endpost.

No comments: