Thursday, January 1, 2009

Smoke Smells and SHIT

WINTER BREAK '08 IS THE BEST SO FAR. Albeit, seriously lacking in Faith Roncoroni. But she will return soon.

So anyway. I've seen 1/3 of my friends from school, and Paul is coming technically tomorrow, meaning I'll have seen 2/3 by the end of break!!!! *Yes, 3 friends ever*

I've worked out an alarming amount less than I had planned to, but I can tell that I'm getting back into the swing of things. Also: my body is sore from this week's aerobics. What more can I do?

I hate this winter cold but it doesn't stop me from doing lots of fun things with lots of fun people. And THANK YOU Dylan Runco for giving me my first themed-party experience! I cannot even believe that I forgot to tell that to anyone. Halloween doesn't count.


And I apologize for this post being possibly weird and bland. I need to brush my teeth and my head hurts from smoke and I just had maybe the biggest stomach-ache of my life. Definitely the biggest within memory (which doesn't reach back very far).

So yeah, this sucked but I'm just blessed to have remembered my username and password.


endpost.

No comments: