Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Getting By

First class this evening. It was awesome. It's Intermediate Painting and I'm totally psyched on it. The class is all girls, which doesn't truly affect me since I have a boyfriend who I'm happy with...but having guys around is mostly always nice because they bring something else to the room. Like penises and testosterone. You know.
Anyway, this day feels like it was 48 hours long instead of only 24. Nuts. It was productive because I worked out and watched the Inauguration (ie-history in the making). I saw every single friend I have around and even made a trip to 7-11. I watched lots of Arrested Development and Thom Paul and I watched some hilarious show starring the guy who produced Seinfeld? Larry something? I forget the name of the show, but it was definitely one of the best pieces of comedy I have ever seen. It was very different and real seeming because of the improv used...

My Good of the day is probably Inauguration. But also that show with that Larry guy who produced Seinfeld. And also seeing every single friend I have around. So that makes today a really good day. :)



endpost.

1 comment:

Druncs said...

my classes started Tuesday and I had to rush back to school Monday night and the whole first day was really weird and confusing and unsatisfying. I think I over-hyped it in my head.