Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Um WHAT EVEN I am freaking out FINALLY about the fact that I WILL NOT BE GOING BACK TO COLLEGE THIS SEMESTER. WHY IS THE WORLD SO CRUEL.
I want to go back and I want to freeze time and live with 27B always and have snow storms and cook breakfast together and drink hot chocolate and be in a room all of us snowed in.
And then go outside some of us, and run around like maniacs in our pajamas because we get cabin fever.
I want the LoveBall back and I want to throw it at the heart we had on our bathroom door that was crossed out for all the hard times we had with dudes because we were clueless and too loving.
I want tables to dance on and a sticky floor even after we wash it because Ramapo never gave it a glossy pretty layer like all the other rooms in the village.
I want the option of stealing people's oven buttons after ours got hidden and we couldn't find them all and we didn't want a fine so we just took someone else's. And also the microwave plate. And also the 4 ft sub from that stupid tent for Village resident's only.
I want neighbors who won't call the cops *security * on us when we scream at the top of our lungs because we are feeling so frustrated and so unhappy, or so excited and so happy.
I want to dance to Bieber and do other awkward things in front of the Photobooth*BirthdaySex
And sit in the window during the day watching classes walk around or outside on the blanket. Or at night with the lights out because no one could see us that way.
THIS WAS TOO SAD IDK WHY IT HAPPENED NOW SO LONG AFTER WE GRADUATED, BUT FUCK I WANT IT ALL BACK. ALSO I WANT THE OPTION OF SLEEPING OVERNIGHT WITH MY BOYFRIEND. JEESE.

No comments: