Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 3/4 for doula training! So excited to see everyone and to continue practicing public transit and being in the city all by my lonesome (except not because it's the worst most crowded lifestyle in existence). I don't remember what's on the itinerary today but training seems to get more intense by the hour so I don't doubt it will be exhausting.

However, it's only 3 hours. I get to come back and sleep in my partner's bed (by myself! living with parents sucks for all!) and be back in NJ
...and then back in NY Thursday.
And then back in NY forever for things less rewarding than doula training, like trying to get volunteer paperwork in with the clinics (apparently this is a horrible experience and Lauren has offered to be our volunteer training doula).
Yeah this was useless bye

No comments: