Saturday, July 31, 2010

I guess I should give a real update but only kinda' because I am currently in Niki's bedroom with her and Mary.
Anyway, I think I want to live in New Brunswick. Or like, a college town. I can still do that because I'm still college age. I would have the option of being exposed to so many different faces without having to be at a party in a tight space with little to no light and lots of sweat. And I could watch people go into and out of those parties from the pizza/fat sandwich/ice cream place. Or I could go to those dark parties if I want to. OPTIONS.
When we were walking around yesterday it felt good to see different faces for once. It's good to see first hand that people outside of those I know exist. And people *ANY PEOPLE * outside of my family are walking around somewhere.

I probably could never afford to live there maybe. And I don't know who I would live with. And that brings about all sorts of scary weird questions about where my life will be and blah blah whatever.

Okaybye.



endpost.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a longtime reader, but this is my first response. It's pretty unrelated, but i think you may like an older tv show named Firefly, assuming you haven't seen it. If not and you can't find a way to get it, just reply on this post and I'm sure I can find a way to get it to you if you're interested.

sketchsteph said...

Hello! Thanks for reading and THANK YOU for the suggestion. Just found it on instant on NETFLIX. Will start watching immediately. Woohoo!