Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fun Fact! Yesterday the woman who birthed me (affectionately reffered to as mother.) got really irrationally mad at me because I refused to put away the ice cream she took out! I didn't notice it when I put the rest away NBD.
Anyway she threw a hissy fit and now she still isn't talking to me which is just ridiculous. *But I win because she made my favorite breakfast (PANCAKES DUH) and I didn't even have to do anything but sit there and think to myself since she was ignoring me.

....

So! The point of this is that I finally understand how it is when children get so mad at their parents and the parents just do not seem to care because a lot of the time it's about something irrelevant and st00pid. As the child, that type of treatment is the most frustrating.

BUT IN THIS CASE I'M the one who holds the power because I'm the rational one. COOL!
EAT THAT MOM


endpost.

No comments: