Monday, July 5, 2010

I deleted my Facebook because I’m sick and tired of feeling shitty when I see things or hear things about people who I may or may not even know. I can’t stand how easy it makes me to compare myself to other people and then feel like my own personality doesn’t add up

Also, I’m just plain sick of seeing “friends” I have doing shit that I don’t even get an invitation for, not even for fake. So that’s cool and now I have this and people can look at me on here.

Maybe it will last. Whatever. I was really good at giving up meats when I started the road to becoming a vegetarian in high school so maybe I will be good at going cold turkey on facebook too.

Bejeweled Blitz- I will miss you ~

1 comment:

emily said...

I feel the same way. I've wanted to delete mine for so long but just cannn'ttttt. You are stronger than I, Miss Young