Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm going to start walking again for 30 minutes a day. My body is the biggest traitor, I was given the rattiest most poisonous thing that acts as my brain. Because of that brain thing I can no longer do extraneous amounts of exercise on a daily basis like I used to. The two weeks where I was either running or cycling a good deal were the two weeks I was flying off the handle for no reason (pretty much ever.)
How sad is that?????
I think I will work back up to more serious exercise and when I do it will be for a set goal, so that I stay consistent with it. I need to run a half marathon and a full marathon before 50.
When I lose consistency, shit starts going bad very quickly. So. Walking. Consistently. For now.


endpost.

1 comment:

DramaPrincess32 said...

If you ever need a walking buddy I do a two mile walk as much as possible!!