Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Whoa, that got surprisingly bad.

I hate that when I don't feel like eating I have to, because medicines are best taken that way. Yesterday I made the mistake of neglecting that part of my day and puked in my mouth a little.
Disgusting I know, try living it.

Also, something traumatizing happened to me last night which was A WORM LIKE THING WAS ON MY FOOT. I didn't throw up, probably because that was taken care of earlier in my day, but I freaked a little bit.

Then I woke up and didn't feel like moving. I should run, or read, or study or something. I have so much work to do that isn't going to get done when it needs to be. Like tomorrow. I feel like I'm still in this weird mourning period and I don't want to see anyone really, or do anything, except for listen to music that has weapons for words. So that's a terrible way of coping.

I need a doctor's note or something. Excuse me, please.


On a more exciting note, I'm signed up for 4 classes all about WOMEN next semester. Couldn't be happier about that situation. Thanks dad for that weird epiphany about passions you had. Glad mine came in high school and not when I was almost 50. Seriously, because I'm not having kids and I feel like he's built up this lifestyle where that epiphany is only useful for his children and not himself. Which just takes my breath away because of how sad that is.

So I'm going to shower and then do nothing when I should seriously be doing a whole lot of something.







endpost.

No comments: