Wednesday, November 11, 2009



I got to be the dude: life is good again!

When I was younger I had this weird thing where I wanted to be a boy. Or something. Experiencing puberty as a total tomboy was probably one of the weirdest things I've ever had to go through. There was a lot of confusion and questioning that came with not knowing what the fuck was happening to my body. At 11 I had no female identity, looking in the mirror I saw a completely androgynous person, so when mother nature forced me to become a woman it was a weird sort of betrayal for me.
Womanhood is something that I am still learning to embrace. I would rather be who I am than anybody else, and slowly I am realizing that part of myself is being a woman.

Anyway, this entry is weird and unexplained because if I go any further it might become a little too intimate. But there's some scraps of what went through my head just now.


Anyway, back to the daily grind. Paint, read, write




endpost.

No comments: