Sunday, November 1, 2009

I guess I sort of did what I promised myself I would never do. Or never really thought myself capable of doing. Which is to say, I got mad where I don't have a real right to be.
At least I don't think I do...

Anyway, anger has been enough of a catalyst for me to move on and up and away. Begrudgingly, temporarily. Because who am I to know what I think. I won't go too far

It's hard for me to separate the friendship from the something else. I can't tell which version I'm disappointed with and I want to salvage at least one.



In other news, today has been dragging on and on, but in a good way. Time finally slowed down!!!!!!!!
It's amazing this extra hour we've gained. I went for a short run this morning and it felt GLoo oh oh rious. Also, I pretended that small bit of exercise justified the shit I put into my body later in the day. Probably didn't in reality but whatever.

Back to the MAD SCIENCE GRIND tomorrow.

No comments: