Friday, November 6, 2009

I went to bed exhausted but then couldn't sleep because I was afraid my phone would turn off and I would miss my plane. I was up about every 4 minutes for a long time. Now I'm "up." I'm scared to function because even blinking feels weird.
But I don't feel too sorry for myself because I am LEAVING here. I want to take 5bee and Paul with me. No one else really matters since Niki will already be there, but I'll miss them. These are the people who have never done anything to hurt me and I that's a big thing to like about someone.

Hopefully Key West will be full of beautiful pictures and beautiful experiences and nothing to do with TOO much partying or too many dudes. That's how I want it to be. Just a complete detox from all that.

I am freezing because I'm so tired and I just heard Alyssa laugh but I'm not sure she's even awake. And I'm not sure why she would be

No comments: