Monday, November 9, 2009

Key West

Key West has been just odd. Overall, very very good.
But not like anything I expected, at least from myself. I get sad at night and I've been tired days.

The depth of what "it" is still floors me. I thought a getaway could fix anything. Weird that I had to prove to myself that I literally have no control over what I am feeling and there is never a "why" to help me come to terms with it all.
What I'm on made drinking almost an impossibility. I wasn't feeling too fun anyway I guess.

I did have a wonderful epiphany this morning though, about how I can't hold anything against him and now I can move on to recovering the friendship part of things. So Key West did that for me. The epiphany didn't make anything better, because it wasn't the root of my problem...but I at least have that off my chest.


Off, home tomorrow, I miss it, I've never been homesick before.




endpost.

I also bought a killer hand made all-cotton backpack.

No comments: