Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Series of Small Kisses

The rules may not be certain, but there are rules. "Hooking up" with a guy at a party has become such common practice for most that it may or may not mean anything and it doesn't really matter either way. It's for fun and it probably isn't anything too serious.
Of course, I have almost no experience in this particular practice, so who am I to say? Maybe I'm getting it wrong.
I mean, I'm sure there are feelings involved. At the very least, sexually involved emotions.

Anyway, the reason I mention this is because I'm wondering what a series of small kisses could mean?
Why do some people opt out of a full on and very attainable make-out session and choose these gentler kisses instead? Are these kisses more special because they are so uncommon? Do they mean more, if anything?

No comments: