Sunday, August 9, 2009

Productivity Day 1

Maybe I should start blogging about at least one productive thing that I do each day??? Just so that I'll start noticing if I don't do anything productive.

We'll see if it's more interesting than blogging about food stuffs (it will be. I apologize for that being so dreadfully dull).

I'll even keep count of the days, to see just how well I can keep up with this little Project!

So here we go, I guess! Productive activity, Day 1:


1. Bonded with my older sister over breakfast and "the giggles" while doing a Slim Without the Gym work out video. (2 for 1!)

2. I called a very good and important friend of mine who I miss dearly and cannot wait to see again on a regular basis. Very mature of me...

3. Doing laundry: RIGHT NOW

Wow, so there's three!
Brava! Now that I've written about it I've given it some importance, yes? I learned in Julie/Julia that just writing about every day activities that may be otherwise dull makes them slightly less dull.

This seems fun.

:)

What a slightly productive human being I am.
Even the very act of turning very ordinary acts into pretend extraordinary acts can be considered productive.

I am on quite the roll.

endpost.

No comments: