Saturday, August 8, 2009

!!!!!!!!!!

Are you freaking KIDDING ME.
You know the reason that people stop talking to their families over the years? It's because they can't stand them! Exactly who can stand the total lack of respect that only family can provide??

Seriously? Nothing is more frustrating to me than my family intentionally insisting against the seriousness of any feelings that I have. As a group. 3 on 1.
Actually, insisting against the seriousness of any and all feelings that I have. I mean honestly, give it a rest.

I'm taking a total hissy fit, I know. But at least I'm keeping it to myself and not acting like a complete asshole to the people sitting at the table acting like complete assholes to me.

2 adults from a totally generation, 1 adult who has never left home and therefore COULD NOT POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY THAT I CANNOT WAIT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL.
They MUST want me to want to go back. How can my parents honestly deny that being at school and away from home is such a freeing experience!? They are totally backstabbing a huge part of what college is by denying this. And only doing it because they insist on denying me what I feel- Which is that I can't wait to get out of the house and away from them and their meanness!!!
And a sister who has never left home? Acting like she knows me? No.
No nononono no NO.

No comments: