Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How How How???

I don't consider myself to be one of the "skinny bitches" of our nation. Actually, I do not find skinny people attractive and I don't strive to be one.
Thin: yes
Skinny?: Absolutely not.

Every single day, because of the crap that I eat, I am impregnated with FOOD BABIES. We've all had them. Babies born from indulging not in sex, but in something much more sinful: carbs and calories.
For some paranoid reason, I feel that I have a particular affinity to food babies. Gross!

Obviously, I've decided to change things up for a bit (need to keep myself, as well as you, interested!!) and start food journaling. Online.

This might prove to be boring and dumb, but I think maybe it would help me realize what a ridiculous diet I survive on.

Also, it has become HUGE mystery to me what exactly I have been eating daily. I am honestly not sure, except for that I do know it's mostly empty carbs and that none of it is meat (excluding fish).

Anyway. On here I'll maybe write about what I eat and maybe try to psychoanalyze why I chose to eat it and also dissect why I could not prevent myself from eating it. Maybe I will even achieve some new personal wisdoms on positive body image! I want women everywhere to love themselves healthy, but for some reason I struggle with the love part...

Telling myself that the ice cream in the freezer was my enemy worked for about one hour....gradually it progressed into me confusing ice cream as my friend and eating it twice in one day (like right now...hello there food baby :( )..


Um, so here goes I guess. I won't go into much detail now since I'm only starting this nonsense now and haven't really thought much about what I've eaten til this moment..
The list:

Breakfast
A bowl of Cheerios (I lowered my cholesterol)!!

Lunch
Two slices of buttered rye toast
A Florentine Omelet (three eggs, feta cheese, spinach, mushrooms)

Snacky!!
Applesauce
3 scoops of Friendly's vanilla ice cream with chocolate chips (while watching Sex & the City)

Dinner
About 5 onion rings and maybe 15 french fries!!!
And then a double-thick chocolate shake at Friendly's (that's 5 scoops ya'll)!!


LATER



endpost.

No comments: